Desktop Monitoring and Care
Desktop Monitoring and Care (Total Desktop Care+)
Total Desktop Care+ provides real time monitoring and maintenance of selected software and hardware for desktops with the agent installed.
Desktops installed with the RMM agent have the following built in monitors and alerts:
- Antivirus support – the agent monitors, manages and performs updates.
- Backup status – the agent alerts of failed backups and forwards tickets to the NOC.
- Disk Space Monitoring – the agent checks S.M.A.R.T. hard disk features and alerts of issues. This monitor also alerts for low disk volume of 200 MB or less remaining.
- Desktops managed by the NOC – monitors and updates antivirus definitions and applications on managed desktops.
- Patch management – manages desktop patch issues.
- Monitoring agent health check – monitors and updates anti-spyware definitions.
Our preventive maintenance service for desktops regimentally monitors and addresses common problems experienced by desktop users. Whether it’s getting rid of viruses, attacking spyware issues or installing patches, we handle it all — in the background while your employees remain productive.
Here are the services and software provided for our desktop monitoring and maintenance packages:
- Hardware & software audits
- Performance & Preventive Maintenance Reports
- LogMeIn Pro Remote Control
- LogMeIn Pro Remote Control (End-Client Access)
- Patch Whitelisting Service
- Antivirus Management
- Web-based Management Portal
- Desktop Performance Monitoring
- Administrative Scripting
- Policy Management
- Client Communicator with Self-Help Center
- Webroot Antivirus License
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro Software