Risk Mitigation Consulting
Risk Mitigation Consulting is about designing and implementing your cyber defense infrastructure.
Technological advances and changing working practices have created additional opportunities for cyber criminals and hacktivists. Simultaneously, public and private organizations’ major e-crime risks relate to the actions of malicious or former employees, able to exploit customer and employee data, Intellectual Property (IP) or knowledge of system weaknesses. The protect phase of Smeester & Associates' Risk Mitigation Consulting is about designing and implementing your cyber defense infrastructure. What’s on your mind?
- What should the overall design of my defense infrastructure look like?
- How do I ensure network security?
- How do I ensure only authorized employees have access to our systems and applications?
- How can I improve the security of information we store in the cloud?
- How can I limit the opportunities for malicious insiders in my organization?
- How do I identify and fix system vulnerabilities?
- What should my governance and controls look like?
- How can I design my people processes to minimize security risks?
Continue to Remote Management and Monitoring - Click Here